Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test only cycle help / advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also think you are to young. i think you should learn how to gain and reach a certain point before you go on steroids.

i also gave you an answer to your question. if you werent an adult i wouldnt have answered you.

i left out a couple things.

run the adex 2 wks past your cycle and start your pct right after you stop the adex

I think he was asking when to stop adex during your cycle
I believe that you keep adex on hand on cycle and take at .25mg depending on sides. You should stop taking after the sides subside and on an 'as needed' basis
Pick it back up during your pct

I think he was asking when to stop adex during your cycle
I believe that you keep adex on hand on cycle and take at .25mg depending on sides. You should stop taking after the sides subside and on an 'as needed' basis
Pick it back up during your pct
That was me asking. Thanks.

A test only cycle can be great providing you have the right ancillaries to hand.

At 20 yrs old you are approximately producing 75mgs / week naturally (depending). A 250mgs cycle every 5 days will provide you with great results if you stick to your diet, training and recovery.

If he has reached a plateau, he has reached it.

I bet half the people using steroids don't have half his statistics. He will do an 8-10 week cycle, let himself recover and continue training?

Personally considering how 'harmless' test is, I don't see the big deal with 20. Are you saying when he turns 21 that all of a sudden he can use? There is no set age bro.

Be well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom