Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test only cycle help / advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

eniqma

hi, (sorry for my english)
I'm thinking about to start test only cycle. But i want to know smth from your exp on test only. (few days away i wanted to take orals only (dball) again). ... How easy is to keep gains from test only compared with dball only ? How much kg or lbs i could gain from it. I already was on orals 2 times ( winny and dball) . Can some1 tell the best way to use it mgs and pct ? I'm 20 y/o 195cm tall and 110kg bodyweight BF ~15%( i think)

Yo, Im not gonna try to convert cm into feet and then kg into lbs. Im also not gonna put you on blast cause your 20. I don’t use steroids. I have never seen a steroid, but from what I understand you should make good gains with either. I personally think test would be better as far as getting gains. As far as how much gains you can make on what, and which ones will you keep better? Fuck I dunno! I have never done steroids, but it all depends on your workout routine. Your diet. Your PCT. What you run, how long you run it, what dose you run it at. I will say this. If your workout routine is not top notch, and if your diet is not top notch you wont keep anything. How much can you expect to gain? All has to do with your diet and exercise. A rough guestimate would be 5-30lbs with so many variables. Why don’t you convert those kgs and cms for us. Tell us what kind of cycle you did in the past. What kind of doses your thinking about doing. How long you rplanning on running this cycle? What do you got planned for PCT. What does your diet look like. What does your exercise routine look like? I know its a lot of questions but if you answer them then everyone will be able to help you better. CHEERS! Oh yeah and I think im supposed to tell you not to use steroids for 5 years!

Ok so I couldnt help it, I converted those numbers. From what I get your 6'3 and 242lbs at 15%bf. DAMN!!!! Im gonna go sit in the corner now.

being 6'2", 240 is still not impressive at all. sucks for us taller guys! we either have to be like 6-8% or just like 260-270 to be considered 'big'! lol

test gains are easier to keep than dbol

500mg ew of test. is a good start

1-10 500mg test e
have adex before you start if you notice any odd fealing in your nipples or your bloat gets to bad then start taking the adex .25mg eod if you need more up the dose to .5mg eod.

pct
1-2 40mg nolvadex ed
2-3 20mg nolvadex ed
1-4 pp test recovery stack

bro your test levels at 20 are high enough to make great gains. the right type of training and rest along with diet will produce the results you want. but if youre headset on doing it then run a low dose on the test. say 200-300mg/wk

joe d . tnq for your opinion . . why many of you think that 20 yo isnt age when to use juice? because i have my natural test in high levels. i have big potential in natural traning? thats all? funny but if i posted here my pics before and after cycle (with good results) , and saying that i am only 20,i think, many of you would say - yea, go ahead bro...keep going ... or smth. wtf? if i am n00b in steroids at age 20 , it means its not the best age when start, but if i have already done a pair of injectable cycles with good results i am normal? :D . here in Latvia it's nothing special if u are on roids from age ~18 . i know one of our best powerlifters who started at age 16. and now at age 20 he is one of best in Latvia. I think there is no age limit ... it's all in our mind...somebody will not be ready even in his 30. (nothing personal)
my training routine and program, i think is good , my diet now isn't 100% perfect, but on cycle and post would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom