Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 400 Help

iLiftSome

Hey! I just got a new bottle of test 400 and I'm a newbie when it comes to the stuff, but it is from a trusted friend. A picture of the bottle is attached but pretty unclear. It says it's from Hi Test Labs, Test 400. Each mL containing 100mg Propionate, 150 mg Enanthate, 150 mg Cypionate, with 3% BA and 20% BB added to the solution. Can anyone offer some information about this product? Thanks fellas! View attachment 137403

Yeah, sure. Some guy made it in his house. Tho I'm gonna have to guess that either 1. There's not 400mg of test in there, or 2. He brewed it with more than just ba and bb. Either way, you'll know if it is what it says it is, because the pip is gonna be pretty good with that high a concentraion

I just dont want to inject some sketchy shit in my ass ya know lol. Say it was something else, what are the chances of the substance being harmful? It behaves just as the real stuff in terms of consistency and looks but like I said, I'm not exactly the most familiar.

Harmful isn't that likely IMO. I'm sure its not dosed at 400 tho. I've tried to get short esters to hold over 100 and long to hold over 200/250. Fof this you need eo, unless youre just that good. They're claiming there's 100mg of short AND 300mg of long with only 20%bb?! Maybe, but I doubt it. The two long esters are odd too. Why cyp And enan? They're pretty much the same. At least in dust, you have 30mg prop (short) 60mg Iso, 60mg phenylprop (medium esters) and test DECA (med/long ester) so it'll release evenly thru the week was the idea. Putting prop and enan/cyp in a blend, it'll release the prop within days, and the longs two weeks later? Why? I dunno, bottom line, its probably not harmful per se, I'd look for others that have used it. "Hi test labs" too? Screams amateur ugl, someone discovered powders. See of your friend knows who it comes from. Its really all based on the intentions/skill of the cook

Harmful isn't that likely IMO. I'm sure its not dosed at 400 tho. I've tried to get short esters to hold over 100 and long to hold over 200/250. Fof this you need eo, unless youre just that good. They're claiming there's 100mg of short AND 300mg of long with only 20%bb?! Maybe, but I doubt it. The two long esters are odd too. Why cyp And enan? They're pretty much the same. At least in dust, you have 30mg prop (short) 60mg Iso, 60mg phenylprop (medium esters) and test DECA (med/long ester) so it'll release evenly thru the week was the idea. Putting prop and enan/cyp in a blend, it'll release the prop within days, and the longs two weeks later? Why? I dunno, bottom line, its probably not harmful per se, I'd look for others that have used it. "Hi test labs" too? Screams amateur ugl, someone discovered powders. See of your friend knows who it comes from. Its really all based on the intentions/skill of the cook
peek per dose of cyp and e is actually only days not weeks... it takes weeks to notice effects but thats not the same thing as hitting peek per dose. then it falls off over weeks after dose. doing a prop cycle and then a cyp cycle i know that although prop kicks in effects a bit faster, its not that much, its more the life it shorter and the other is longer. but if we are talking peek per dose the difference is days, not weeks.
anyway i like high mg/ml gear. but rec going with 300mg/ml over 400.

also i would always do my research BEFORE i buy anything. and i would also go about it on my own, not through friends... if your done enough research on labs then getting it yourself wont be an issue either IMO

Oh I'm with you that it all starts releasing in days. I was talking more half-lives, how often am I supposed to pin this stuff? Can't pin 400 ed, bug pinning 400 ew seems wrong too, props gonna be long gone by next week and the longs aren't even half-released yet

Oh I'm with you that it all starts releasing in days. I was talking more half-lives, how often am I supposed to pin this stuff? Can't pin 400 ed, bug pinning 400 ew seems wrong too, props gonna be long gone by next week and the longs aren't even half-released yet
I would pin 2x a week IMO

like sust some say you "need to pin eod because of the prop" which is bs. you have the other esters picking up and slowing droping as the prop is out. if it was trenA and another compound like teste then sure. but its the SAME drug.

anyways I would rec 2x a week if you can IMO

I would pin 2x a week IMO

like sust some say you "need to pin eod because of the prop" which is bs. you have the other esters picking up and slowing droping as the prop is out. if it was trenA and another compound like teste then sure. but its the SAME drug.

anyways I would rec 2x a week if you can IMO

I know enough about that concentration to know it is gonna hurt like hell, Two things you can do to make this cycle more bearable
Inject twice a week, inject into the muscle that you are going to be training that day, inject one hr and 30 min before training, later that night get a small pan full of hot water, soak a washcloth and use it to massage the area do this for a good 15 minutes this helps break up the oil.

Top Bottom