Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk about the Yankees blowing it tonight huh????

KillahBee said:
you want to make a nice big bet on who ends up with a better record at the end of the year - you know, when it counts?

also, LMFFFAOFOAFOAOFA @ swole's avi

How much mayng?

fistfullofsteel said:
Tell me about it. David Wright better learn how to field or he is going to get shot. And can somebody show Reyes to hit the freaking ball? Once he is on base you know he is going to steal to 2nd base.

Agreed. Im loving DW's stroke but every time there is a sharp grounder im nervous for him.

Joselito last night made a big boo boo tryin to turn that triple. Almost costed us the game.

Thank god for Delgado!

Cliffy better figure shit out as well. I heard he was addicted to greenies which are now tested for. Might be effecting his game.

Dunk said:
How much mayng?

Agreed. Im loving DW's stroke but every time there is a sharp grounder im nervous for him.

Joselito last night made a big boo boo tryin to turn that triple. Almost costed us the game.

Thank god for Delgado!

Cliffy better figure shit out as well. I heard he was addicted to greenies which are now tested for. Might be effecting his game.

Cliff Floyd = Glassman

Love my Yanks, and Sox fans have shown me how to REALLY hate a franchise. Not that I hate the sox the most, but F the sox.

Mets? Go mets. If nothing else keep ATLANTA OUT. BTW, when they movin from the POLO grounds?

Top Bottom