Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Up Boxing

Hell, if you got a black belt in muay thai, then you're basically already a boxer! You just know how to add elbows, knees, and kicks to the mix...or was it more of a "traditional martial arts" type of muay thai??

KOArtist said:
Hell, if you got a black belt in muay thai, then you're basically already a boxer! You just know how to add elbows, knees, and kicks to the mix...or was it more of a "traditional martial arts" type of muay thai??

Muay-Tai is a lot different than boxing man...you will only realise thise when you play both. Trust me.

Boxings my first and favorite sport, but I like basically ALL combat sports...boxing first, then MMA, then muay thai and BJJ. Have you done any submission stuff yet?

KOArtist said:
Boxings my first and favorite sport, but I like basically ALL combat sports...boxing first, then MMA, then muay thai and BJJ. Have you done any submission stuff yet?

Never used to take it that far. I usually knocked him out first 2 mins of the fight. I was THAT good in my weight class.

As for the boxing take it up. Your coming in really late into a sport where the top or even the med level cream of the crop have started when they were like 8 yrs old. Which means your way behind. Don't expect to reach the top since you have no background in boxing. I'm not gonna tell you not to do it but becareful. Boxing is unforgiving. I got tons of deep scare tissue, broken my right hand so many times, had broken ribs, and busted my jaw a couple of times. I've alllowed people to abuse my body daily and I've broken even my own body down to partake in this sport. Goodluck Trazizo.

AztecWarrior said:
Also, this is good to manage your anger issues you've talked about on here.

I had 3 in-gym fights. Won the three of them K.O. Round 1.

Won't continue boxing. Too much cardio. I lost 8 lbs. I don't wanna be a skinny fucker.

the_alcatraz said:
I had 3 in-gym fights. Won the three of them K.O. Round 1.

Won't continue boxing. Too much cardio. I lost 8 lbs. I don't wanna be a skinny fucker.

I know. I'm small now. I'm weighing in about 198 and still going down.

Top Bottom