Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tae Kwan Do in the Olympics....soooo crap

Not if you were a good politician....

Actually, the first and last ones should be fine but that middle one might get a warning. What makes the biggest difference is if the other guy gets back up right away or rolls and moans for a while.

Plus if you whack someone hard and they're down recovering, you have to kneel in the opposite corner.:bawling:

Hey X-Plode I think the guy with the ponytail is me
:) tell me your from so Fl as that looks like one of my fights in the 95 states. nice videos anyhow...better than what they showed in the televised Olympics.

Last edited:
superfoot, I dont think the middle one would get a warning, but someone should have warned the other guy about walking into the foot:D It looks to me like all three a ligit.

Last edited:
Skeeter, I think it depends on the tournament you go to. When I was younger, I used to go to a lot of tournaments where the students of the school who was holding the match could pretty much go as hard as they wanted and if you got a hard (but legal) shot in they would warn you to "watch the control".

Once at one of those tournaments, I was sparring and I got a clear punch in and they said "not enough contact". The next time I hit him I knocked the wind out of him and it was "too much contact". Situations like that were why I got sick of the whole tournament scene. That's also why I'm looking to go full contact now. You can never escape the politics but if you out-class a guy enough to knock his a$$ out, there's not much they can do.

Another factor could be that a lot of my competing was done as a minor. They're a lot more protective of the under 18 crowd.

Top Bottom