Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supreme Court case - legal to strip search 13 year old girl? [news item]

samoth

An assistant principal, enforcing the school’s antidrug policies, suspected her of having brought prescription-strength ibuprofen pills to school. One of the pills is as strong as two Advils.

The search by two female school employees was methodical and humiliating, Ms. Redding said. After she had stripped to her underwear, “they asked me to pull out my bra and move it from side to side,” she said. “They made me open my legs and pull out my underwear.”

Ms. Redding, an honors student, had no pills. But she had a furious mother and a lawyer, and now her case has reached the Supreme Court, which will hear arguments on April 21.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/24/us/24savana.html?pagewanted=1&hpw

:cow:

The mother fucking school staff would show up to those court hearings with my feet so far lodged up each one of their asses they would not be able to walk let alone sit through it all!

Ibuprofen, give me a break! Oh no..Please not extra strength advils, say it isn't so! Kinda makes you wonder how they react when they think a student has an actual drug?

I hope that the courts (which prob wont) will eat them all (principal, and two teachers) for lunch. Those idiots should not have jobs left by the time that childs lawyer gets finished...Ugh stories like this set me off on a tangent for the day.

I remember getting 3 days out of school suspension for having caffiene pills at school.

I would be IRATE if my daughter was treated that way. She hadnt broken the law, why were her rights violated? Why did they think they could do that? Can schools strip search?

Top Bottom