Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superbowl picks. This time I am using darts.

Colts (if everyone stays healthy) and Bears (if they can repeat last season without the playoff troubles)

Other contenders are the Rams, Redskins, Patriots, etc. Looks to be a good season.

On a side note, some team better wise up and sign Jamal Anderson while he commands such a minimum payment. The Pats were gonna pay him $650k or something like that I heard, but didnt b/c they didnt like his movement when they did field tests and physical shit.

If you signed him for like half a mill, then he got healthy and ran for 1000+ yds, that'd be quite a return on your investment. And even if he didnt do shit, it wouldnt matter that much since you're paying him near the league minimum...

BeefyBull said:
If you signed him for like half a mill, then he got healthy and ran for 1000+ yds,

...that is like Wodin going Hetero - never happen

More like Corn giving up his title as this years Priscilla Queen of the Dick Smokers. He worked waaaay to hard for that one.

Corn & Wodin - Hilarious.

Corn, I can definitely see the risks (he tore both his left and right ACL over the span of 2 years) but he also once rushed for 1800 yds and you dont do that without talent.

Jamal's always been a big guy, he probably needs to drop a lil weight and do some more rehab before he'd be NFL game ready.

Top Bottom