Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superbowl Pick and why

jskinz said:
The Bears because Manning is a pussy.
Colts have offense and the Bears have defense
Offense wins games but defense wins CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

yes manning is bitch-made and has become a star with all his commercials.lol

But I think the phrase goes, "Defense wins the games, but offense takes the glory"

ThepoolGuy said:
Not to be rude but if everyone thinks the Bears will win because of their defense then how did the Colts beat the Ravens?

Because Ray Lewis forgot to take his crazy sause mang.

The Shadow said:
Bears.

Manning has a LOT of trouble against the 3/4 4/3 hybrid defenses.

The Colt D cannot stop the run...look for the Bears to have 130+ in rushing and their wideout to have 100+.

Rex does NOT have to have a good, or even average game for the Bears to win.....the exact opposite is true for Manning.

The Colts O line has no answer for Urlacher, and ultimately the pressure on Manning will disrupt his rhythm.
i'm pretty sure since Sanders return, in 3 playoff games, they've only allowed 220 yds on the ground.

jskinz said:
The Bears because Manning is a pussy.
Colts have offense and the Bears have defense
Offense wins games but defense wins CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

hes a pussy huh...he has missed 1 play in 1 game due to injury in a 9 year career.....that was due to a broken jaw. 1 play....lol and Rex Grossman? how many has he missed?

its imple for me (i am a Colts season ticket holder) the AFC is the dominant league, and I would have taken any AFC over the bears (and i think the bears are the best AFC team).

if the colts stop the run, they win big....they have stopped the best running games in the nfl 2 times this post season, but obviously struggled throughout the regular season....but if they get an early lead, and force Rex into passing situations, the bears are fucked! If the bears can run the ball, it will be a close game.

as for the Colts being confused by the 4-3/34 hybrid....the bears play a 4-3 cover 2 base....same as the colts...you think they can confuse manning with it?

Colts by 12...but I am biased

How can anyone say Peyton Manning is Bitch-made. Hes never missed a game in his 9 year career and he is the best quarter-back of our time.

The Shadow said:
It relates.

Bears = Urlacher

Urlacher = 400 pound clean

400 pound clean = gear

:)

I'm close friends with a guy who has a 525lb clean... and he is completely clean. 21yrs old to beat it all

marvelous54 said:
when did this become the C&C forum?
It did not ...moved!

The Colts and the points because ravens d is better than chicago d and mcnair is better than grossman and manning has gotten the monkey off his back by beating the pats and is sure to play better than he has and the colts d is playing its best football of the year and manning is looking really really confident this week and not at all nervous while the questions have clearly gotten to grossman somewhat and the bears running game is no way as good as larry johnson and the chiefs and thats that and last thing no way marvin harrison has four mediocre games in a row.

Top Bottom