Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupid Broncos

slickdadd said:
The pats don't have the defense they have had in previous years. A lot of points scored on them this year. I'd say Denver has a better defense as hard as that might be to believe after watching this game. A LOT of the Pats secondary has gotten hurt this year, and that is very very bad if you are playing Peyton.

You and me's got business boy... :):):)

LOL j/k

..the key to beating the Colts is to control the ball via the run

The Shadow said:
..the key to beating the Colts is to control the ball via the run

I'll have to agree. I would insult Peyton Manning more but I think I'm running out of witty reparte...

I just hate him...

patsfan1379 said:
I'll have to agree. I would insult Peyton Manning more but I think I'm running out of witty reparte...

I just hate him...

....he cant beat you if he doesn have the ball

special teams and running offense and winning turnover ratio will beat them

I'm just pissed that this football team (The Colts) had to complain and bitch like little girls because their recievers got "roughed up" last year... When in reality they just can't take the heat. So the NFL enforced the rules more. Now accidental contact is flagged. Let these guys play FOOTBALL there is CONTACT in FOOTBALL... This isn't the NBA. If you don't want to play hard, don't play football. If you want to run fast and not get hit, join the track team.

Top Bottom