Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Straight up bet, PITT favored, High Seattle payout 500k maximum

• Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
BrothaBill said:
Thanks for playing my line guys, I appreciate it
it made the game very fun for me that is for sure

okay, I gotta ask.
I bet everything on PGH for every single karma thread here, but how the heck do these things work normally?

I know in the other ones, seattle was "+4" or whatever, and since the Steelers won by 11, the spread was covered.

but how did you win here Lestat if Seattle lost and you bet on them?

kethnaab said:
okay, I gotta ask.
I bet everything on PGH for every single karma thread here, but how the heck do these things work normally?

I know in the other ones, seattle was "+4" or whatever, and since the Steelers won by 11, the spread was covered.

but how did you win here Lestat if Seattle lost and you bet on them?

no man, you are confused. Lestat and I are cordial but he lost on the bet but thats b/c we are friends.

This line was a straight up bet with a high payoff for Seattle> It was specifically designed to get Seattle action with virtually no action from pittsburgh fans.

Meaning, its just a way to bet big that Seattle would lose and run a thread and have some fun.

Plus I had it covered but Lestat and Swole broke my reserve so I wouldve been fucked if Steelers lost so it was good that I was confident in this, but i may have ditched the handle if I had lost

WOW. Well, I lost over a cool million on this game

Whiskey

BrothaBill said:
no man, you are confused. Lestat and I are cordial but he lost on the bet but thats b/c we are friends.

This line was a straight up bet with a high payoff for Seattle> It was specifically designed to get Seattle action with virtually no action from pittsburgh fans.

Meaning, its just a way to bet big that Seattle would lose and run a thread and have some fun.

Plus I had it covered but Lestat and Swole broke my reserve so I wouldve been fucked if Steelers lost so it was good that I was confident in this, but i may have ditched the handle if I had lost
lol @ ditching the handle!!

Top Bottom