Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Straight up bet, PITT favored, High Seattle payout 500k maximum

• Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
Deterass said:
You can't even cover 100k much less 500k

I have almost a million reinsurance on this and I dont think its going to go any higher or even close to that since the large bettors already bet and besides, Seattle is going to lose. This is a straight up bet for the ballsy Seattle fans, an opportunity to give me their karmas

Seattle for the win and 1.3 to one payout, its a good deal, take it

BrothaBill said:
Seattle for the win and 1.3 to one payout, its a good deal, take it
real bookies are offering a 1.6 payout for a straight seattle win, but this could still be worth it.. since seattle will win

Lestat said:
real bookies are offering a 1.6 payout for a straight seattle win, but this could still be worth it.. since seattle will win

Its the only straight up bet on here and if Seattle wins then its the best payout for them so far. I didnt check the bookies but its still the best payout for someone who believes in Seattle to win not just beat the spread.

BrothaBill said:
Its the only straight up bet on here and if Seattle wins then its the best payout for them so far. I didnt check the bookies but its still the best payout for someone who believes in Seattle to win not just beat the spread.
swole has a 1.6 payout.. straight up moneyline

Brotha.. if one person bets on either team and no one else bets another team to even the action, you will be well past bankrupt

Top Bottom