Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Straight up bet, PITT favored, High Seattle payout 500k maximum

• Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
Lestat said:
Brotha.. if one person bets on either team and no one else bets another team to even the action, you will be well past bankrupt

I have karma in reserve so I could cover it rather easily and not go bankrupt.
The point is moot now though b/c Swole has thread out there and I can easily cover this unless someone wanted to purposely try and make me lose k.

Plus, this wasnt meant to be a moneyline totally, it was basically to get all the Seattle action with a higher payout, I didnt check the odds first.

It doesnt matter now though b/c no one's going to bet with Swole out there now, which is good b/c he might take a bath on Seattle winning and prevent too much action on this thread.

Doesnt matter to me though, Seattle's my team so if they win and I lose some k thats fine.
Go Seattle

BrothaBill said:
I have karma in reserve so I could cover it rather easily and not go bankrupt.
The point is moot now though b/c Swole has thread out there and I can easily cover this unless someone wanted to purposely try and make me lose k.

Plus, this wasnt meant to be a moneyline totally, it was basically to get all the Seattle action with a higher payout, I didnt check the odds first.

It doesnt matter now though b/c no one's going to bet with Swole out there now, which is good b/c he might take a bath on Seattle winning and prevent too much action on this thread.

Doesnt matter to me though, Seattle's my team so if they win and I lose some k thats fine.
Go Seattle
glad you got it covered, I'm all in as well.. have bet max on all the seattle bets!! Shaun is da man!!!

Whiskey said:
300 Large on Seattle!! I would put the rest of my K in, BUT, have to keep a little just in case.

Whiskey
fuck man, this is the first time i've made a bet this big.. i'm nervous!

Top Bottom