Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids in sport

steroids in sport

• Boxing

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Football (American)

Votes: 89 33.1%
  • Rugby (league or union)

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Ice Hockey

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Sprinting

Votes: 31 11.5%
  • Baseball

Votes: 39 14.5%
  • Basketball

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Mixed martial arts - UFC

Votes: 27 10.0%
  • Weightlifting - olympic

Votes: 50 18.6%
  • Wrestling - Amature, olympic style

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
Which of the above sport has the greatest percentage of steroid users?

All of the above sports have users, but i would say sprinters(100m) would have the greatest amount of 'on' athletes.

I'd say each and every one, use vast amounts of gear these days, esp. the pro's.

I was shocked at the amount of gear used by track athletes.

I guess it's too difficult to pick just one sport, though, as each sport has different needs and its not always easy to pick who the "heavy" users are and who the "light" users are.

Oh yeah, it would be very hard to pin point what each sport typically uses - so to speak. Sprinters have to be extra careful specifically with the possibility of hamstring injuries.

Pretty much any sport. Those that do not emphasize power will still have a great many athletes juicing to improve recovery time. Even things like distance cycling have gone over the edge.

Well I accidentally hit the wrong button and voted for baseball, but I think American Football, Track and Field and Olympic Weightlifters would have the most.

pro and top level college sprinters and hurdlers probably use just as much gh and juice as pro bodybuilders easily.

Welsh power house / buffal2001:

At what level in Britain do you think most people start getting into AS, GH, etc. ? Pro/Club/Uni/College/School(!) ?

I'm at Loughborough Uni - pretty good reputation for sports (I'm sure you'll agree :)) and although I never have seen/heard of anyone on, I would be really surprised if there isn't!

TauRine.

Top Bottom