Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steelers can not lose

The_Eviscerator said:
Deshea Townsend, Troy Polamalu and Chris Hope all have 4.2 to 4.3 speed. Right now Willie Williams is filling in for an injured Chad Scott... so speed is not the problem.

Hmm,while that may be the case,Jacksonville's recievers were wide open and making big plays against them for most of the night,and I seriously doubt that Jacksonville has the recieving depth(or as accurate a QB)as Indy.

Indy has the fastest offense I have seen in a long time. Once they are able to establish the run gam with Edgerrin it really allows Manning to open up and once that happens I don't really think anyone can beat them. Their defense is piss poor though and I think the steelers would have a field day with them. As for the pats well...they already beat them.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Hmm,while that may be the case,Jacksonville's recievers were wide open and making big plays against them for most of the night,and I seriously doubt that Jacksonville has the recieving depth(or as accurate a QB)as Indy.

Those were busted plays where a corner or safety was blitzing. Steelers have a fast secondary, but all 4 are new this year and the only veteran is Chad Scott who is injured. No doubt Indy will be a challenge, but the secondary is meaningless. It will be the Linebackers that will be the key to stopping Indy's pass attack. If they get in and smack Peyton in the mouth, the passign attack will be nonexistent. Peyton has not faired well against the 3-4 Defense (see any New England game and any Steeler game, all losses).

The_Eviscerator said:
Those were busted plays where a corner or safety was blitzing. Steelers have a fast secondary, but all 4 are new this year and the only veteran is Chad Scott who is injured. No doubt Indy will be a challenge, but the secondary is meaningless. It will be the Linebackers that will be the key to stopping Indy's pass attack. If they get in and smack Peyton in the mouth, the passign attack will be nonexistent. Peyton has not faired well against the 3-4 Defense (see any New England game and any Steeler game, all losses).

Good points.It will be interesting to see if that occurs,or if Peyton gets the protection to go deep on them.

The_Eviscerator said:
I seriously doubt it... Indy would not have the ball long enough to run their offense. Their shitty defense would be on the field for 45 minutes as the Bus and Duce pound their pussy asses.

Also, Peyton does not like to get hit in the face and the Steelers would pound him every play.

Don't believe the Indy hype. As soon as they play a physical team outdooors, they shrivel up like an old man's scrotum.

Those are some good points. Peyton doesn't get hit in the face much though and that is because he gets rid of the ball so quickly. He has faced tough D-Lines before. Granted Indy's defense is crap, but it has been better as of late, and Pittsburgh doesn't exactly jump off the page offensively. Regardless of the D they are facing.

I agree Indy is hard to judge, but they look unstoppable right now. They didn't look this good last year and they were one of the best teams in the AFC. They weren't even close to how they are this year on offense. With James back to his old self they are out of control.

I really don't see Pittsburgh making it out of the AFC. They might make it to the AFC championship depending on how the playoffs shake out, but I think they would meet either N.E. or Indy there most likely and I would take both of those teams. But hey, we'll wait and see. That's the fun of it.

slickdadd said:
The Steelers are a great team, but if they met an offense like Indianapolis they would get beaten. Maybe badly. I don't think they will win in the playoffs. Big Ben looked great last night, but I don't see them beating the Pats or Colts.
what particularily impresses me about Pittsburgh
if they are on about the 10 yard line with a first down
they can run 3 straight right up the middle and get the TD
no D can stop them,and they all know what's coming

and BTW,in the NFL the post-season is won with defense and red-zone effectiveness

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
1 TD

Boardin087 said:
ben runs the 2 minute drill flawlessly and reed drills it in. 18 secs left we'll see who cmoes out on top.
Dude lived with my brother in college.....good friends.........you'd never guess he was a complete stud...........

Top Bottom