Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steelers can not lose

Loooooooong frickin kick... reminds me of me :laugh2:

Whiskey

I have a running bet with a buddy 15-1 on a hundred bucks that I made in the beginning of the season that the steelers would win the superbowl. It was a looong shot bet when I made it and it still is now but I like my odds a lot better than his. :)

If you made that longshot bet in the beginning of the season, you should have placed it in vegas. You would have got alot better odds than 15-1.

The Steelers are a great team, but if they met an offense like Indianapolis they would get beaten. Maybe badly. I don't think they will win in the playoffs. Big Ben looked great last night, but I don't see them beating the Pats or Colts.

slickdadd said:
The Steelers are a great team, but if they met an offense like Indianapolis they would get beaten. Maybe badly. I don't think they will win in the playoffs. Big Ben looked great last night, but I don't see them beating the Pats or Colts.

Probably true,you have to have an A-list secondary with blazing speed to cover Indy's recievers.Steelers are great run-cloggers,but not real quick in the pass D.

slickdadd said:

I seriously doubt it... Indy would not have the ball long enough to run their offense. Their shitty defense would be on the field for 45 minutes as the Bus and Duce pound their pussy asses.

Also, Peyton does not like to get hit in the face and the Steelers would pound him every play.

Don't believe the Indy hype. As soon as they play a physical team outdooors, they shrivel up like an old man's scrotum.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Steelers are great run-cloggers,but not real quick in the pass D.

Deshea Townsend, Troy Polamalu and Chris Hope all have 4.2 to 4.3 speed. Right now Willie Williams is filling in for an injured Chad Scott... so speed is not the problem.

Top Bottom