Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

squats and deadlifts mandatory?

Buiuwo

So my new gym doesn’t have a squat rack and doesn’t have an area to do deadlifts
some people will use a curl bar and do them on the floor but it’s not really encouraged as the owner is really strict about people who are damaging the floor and there are signs up not to do them.
Anyway I was wondering if these were mandatory and if so maybe I can buy my own stuff to keep in my garage and then just use the gym for other things.

So my new gem doesn’t have a squat rack and doesn’t have an area to do deadlifts
some people will use a curl bar and do them on the floor but it’s not really encouraged as the owner is really strict about people who are damaging the floor and there are signs up not to do them.
Anyway I was wondering if these were mandatory and if so maybe I can buy my own stuff to keep in my garage and then just use the gym for other things.
not mandatory but really good to get the legs going

So my new gym doesn’t have a squat rack and doesn’t have an area to do deadlifts
Change gyms or, as you suggest, set one up

there are other things that you can do even using machines are better than nothing

if you like to slam and drop weights then just get a mat and some equipment at home

Top Bottom