Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, now that the Lions gave....

yeah, those wideouts ain't working out so good. fucking Williams is pissed because they want him to play at 220lbs.

HumanTarget said:
yeah, those wideouts ain't working out so good. fucking Williams is pissed because they want him to play at 220lbs.
I thought he was going to be good with Roy Williams on the other side.

mookie said:
I thought he was going to be good with Roy Williams on the other side.
me too. and i'd rather them select a top notch RB than a QB. Kitna did well for such a bad season. and with no ground game whatsoever.

HumanTarget said:
me too. and i'd rather them select a top notch RB than a QB. Kitna did well for such a bad season. and with no ground game whatsoever.
So your not a big fan of Kevin Jones?

mookie said:
I think they will go with the OT from Wisconsin Joe Thomas.

Nooooooo! lol.. iwant the Bucs to get him.. I would be thrilled if the bucs got Calvin Johnson though. Joey Galloway's knees have to go here pretty soon.. lol.. He is fast in a straight line though.. Michael Clayton is a BUM!! I have a trade for your LIons fans.. How about we trade you Michael Pittman, Mike Alstott and Michael Clayton (THREE MIKES, not just one!!) for your Mike.. Mike Martz.. :) John Gruden is a bum. One of my buddies knows Ike Hilliard pretty well, he went to UF with him and he was talking to Ike and he said that Ike said that Gruden's offense is too confusing. There are too many option routes, formations, and shifting, and that the verbage is mental diarrhea.. That makes sense, John Gruden does try to get too smart sometimes. John Gruden's offense would be perfect if he had Marvin Harrison and Steve Smith at wide out, Jeremy Shockey at TE and 2 Reggie Bushes, however, we don't have nearly that talent nor athleticism..

My wish is for the Bucs to SOMEHOW get Joey Thomas.. If we can't get him get a solid playmaker like Calvin Johnson. Let Monte Kiffin address defense with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks, then just draft pure speed, we absolutley MUST draft a Devin Hesterlike player.. I was pissed when we didn't get him last year. yeah, he's not a physical Cover 2 corner, SO WHAT, PUT HIM ON OFFENSE.. Every successful team has at least one athlete like him.. Field position is everything in this league.

Sorry to hijack your thread, back to the Lions.. Yeah, I like Kevin Jones, he just needs to stay healthy and be a little more specific. Honestly, I think he's more talented to Larry Johnson. If you can get Kevin Jones a good offensive line, he will tear shit up. He had a solid offensive line at VT and he showed his awesome vision..

I am looking for the Lions to have a solid defense, Boss Bailey is finally starting to play and Ernie Sims will knock a bitch out!!! I just want to see Lions address their secondary with a big hitting safety or a shut down corner. Dre Bly is a solid #2 corner, but I wouldn't want him on Chad Johnson or Randy Moss....

If the Lions want to win now they'll do what I just said, if they want to build a solid foundation, I'd say go ahead and draft Brady Quinn and let him ride the bench this season. Not this draft but the next year's draft is going to be INSANEEEEEEEEEEE.. especially with RB's and WR's and OL.. There are some awesome Sophomore linemen in the SEC and Big 10 that, if they could come out this year, they'd go in the first round..

One more thing.. Mike Furrey and Roy Williams are going to arguably be one of the top 3 WR duos in the league. Furrey runs excellent routes and he makes plays. Roy Williams is just a freak of friggin nature man.. Mike Williams showed some promise towards the end of the season. I hope the Lions keep him because he simply cannot be covered by the 3rd string CB from ANY team.. Mike Martz will teach him a thing or two this off season and he will start shielding defenders much like Antonio Gates does now.. :)

mookie said:
I think JaMarcus Russell will go before Troy Smith but not with the 2nd pick.

Russell would be a solid pick for them, simply b/c Vince Young's performance... Young has instilled faith back into all the athletic QBs.. Depsite the fact that Michael Vick rushed for 1000 yards this season, he really smashed the hopes of athletic QBing being the rave of the future.. This upcoming season is going to define Michael Vick.. if Russell or another athletic QB comes in and is successful as Young was last season at winning games, Vick is done...

JaMarcus Russell, now that I'm really thinking about it, would be a fantastic pick.. You don't want to give Roy Williams another second to get open, he has deceptive speed, he will outrun 2 our of 3 dbs in the league.. :)

redguru said:
You can have Plummer cheap, I'm sure he will be on the market this year.

Plummer.. lol.. You know what Plummer's problem is? Plummer needs to have Kurt Warner and Matt Leinart to get killed in a plane crash and then have The Arizona Cardinals resign him so he can throw passes to Boldin and Fitzgerald.. haha.. he has to have 2 stud receivers to be able to do anything.. He's indecisive and he gets rattled easily.. Plummer should be very cheap this year.. good call man.. :)

mookie said:
So your not a big fan of Kevin Jones?
he's solid, but i don't know if that surgery he had is going to be sucessful. Lions had a shit load of players out to injury & i truly think they're one or 2 players away from being a playoff team. a RB that can give you 20-25 carries a game in or around the league average yard wise will unlock those receivers.

Top Bottom