Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, now that the Lions gave....

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
Brady quinn to the Raiders (where he'll be much happier) who should they pick??? Adria Peterson is what i'm thinking.....any thoughts? please not another Wideout....

HumanTarget said:
Brady quinn to the Raiders (where he'll be much happier) who should they pick??? Adria Peterson is what i'm thinking.....any thoughts? please not another Wideout....

Is peterson going that high in the draft??? If i had my choice id go with troy smith. I think hes gonna do well where ever he gos.

goblue1997 said:
Is peterson going that high in the draft??? If i had my choice id go with troy smith. I think hes gonna do well where ever he gos.
i know OU is a good program and that's the only reason i think he might work. but i think there are a couple of other QB's or RB's they could get and do just as well. i think they should trade that pick for a player and a #10-11 pick or something. Lions are horrible at draft picks...

The way i look at it as long as the fords own the lions they will never be good.
Piss poor manangement leads to a piss poor team. They had there shots at getting other quarterbacks but they just passed them up. This years draft isnt so great next year will be alot better if not the best.

goblue1997 said:
I think JaMarcus Russell will go before Troy Smith but not with the 2nd pick.

Top Bottom