Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So...lets talk Falcons football

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
T

The Shadow

...they:

Lead the league in rushing

Lead the league in kickoff/punt return special teams

Are less than 40 ypg from being first in total defense in the conference

.....and Vick is getting better and better in this offense.

by the end of the season...if everyone is healthy...I think its with reason

Right now the top three teams in the NFC are Atl., Phil., and Carolina. The rest are stumbling around like fighters who have taken a couple too many hits to the head. I still think that the top three in the NFC are a step behind New England and Pitt..

I think the colts are the team to beat......BUT running and ball control wins in the playoffs

The Shadow said:
I think the colts are the team to beat......BUT running and ball control wins in the playoffs

The AFC is friggin' stacked, NE, Pit, Indy jus to name a few, but the Nfc is a joke, i mean, the fucking Lions are still in the play-off hunt.

...there is more parit in the NFC...it doesnt mean that the teams are weak....its like the SEC....a team usuallky wont come out of there undefeated

The Shadow said:

That's why I think that NE and Pitt. are the teams to beat. Indy has a great offense, but their defense reminds me of KC's last year.

true.......if ther Falcons keep averaging 190 yards per game...they will go far this year

Top Bottom