Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So...lets talk Falcons football

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
Indy's D is much better than KC's last year. Granted they aren't top shelf or anything, but they aren't as bad as people make it out to be. I think the Colts are awesome, but it's hard to say NE isn't the team to beat. I say Pitt probably loses a game before the end of the season, and if NE doesn't, then the playoffs still go through NE and I don't see Indy or Pitt winning there.

As for the NFC, yeah the Falcons looked damn good today. I don't think Carolina is the third best team in the NFC though. I'd take both Minnesota and Green Bay before Carolina, even though Carolina is on a bit of a run. I'd rank the NFC Philly, Atlanta, GB, Minnesota, Carolina, and then take your pick. I know Seattle beat Minny today but I don't see Seattle doing anything. They are lucky they won today in fact.

Indy won't get far if they have to play on the road and especially if the weather is shitty.

Pitt or NE out of the AFC....Valdosta State out of the NFC for the Super Bowl.

BileStew said:
Indy won't get far if they have to play on the road and especially if the weather is shitty.

Pitt or NE out of the AFC....Valdosta State out of the NFC for the Super Bowl.
Whatever dude. Its all about Odessa-Permian for the NFC.

I like the Steelers and the steel curtain. Mean Joe, Dwight White, Jack Ham, the dude with no teeth, Mel Blount, Terry Bradshaw and the fellows are the team to beat.

Depends on which Falcons team shows up.

The one that trounced Denver then yeah. The one that got slapped by Tampa...no.

Top Bottom