Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I went to my niece's softball practice today...

bigpokey

Banned
and turns out she's got a puppy that will piss on command with a shock collar on... i saw some douche with his wife/sister yellin for his imbred bucktoof daughter and as soon as the puppy got close to him i shocked the shit out his lil ass and the lil fucker hiked his leg and pissed all over this guys buckle jeans...lol obviously dude had peeped how swolt and jact i was so he tried to act like it didn't happen, but next time the puppy got close i managed to actually shock the shit out this lil pup and he sprayed shit all over this fags boot..lol micraculously this redneck fuk had to be blind in one eye cause he didn't even see it happen til he spit some dip out and looked down and saw his boot covered in shit, he pushed the puppy out the way and looked up at me fast as shit to say he was sorry for touching my puppy... i thought he might be a dick but he was 5'8" and wearin a shark toof necklace wtf is that hillbilly fgt gonna do

Last edited:
and turns out she's got a puppy that will piss on command with a shock collar on... i saw some douche with his wife/sister yellin for his imbred bucktoof daughter and as soon as the puppy got close to him i shocked the shit out his lil ass and the lil fucker hiked his leg and pissed all over this guys buckle jeans...lol obviously dude had peeped how swolt and jact i was so he tried to act like it didn't happen, but next time the puppy got close i managed to actually shock the shit out this lil pup and he sprayed shit all over this fags boot..lol micraculously this redneck fuk had to be blind in one eye cause he didn't even see it happen til he spit some dip out and looked down and saw his boot covered in shit, he pushed the puppy out the way and looked up at me fast as shit to say he was sorry for touching my puppy... i thought he might be a dick but he was 5'8" and wearin a shark toof necklace wtf is that hillbilly fgt gonna do
Lmao

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom