Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skittles New Log

*Bunny* said:
Glad you are feeling better :rose: I wish I would get sent home... *pouting*

:D

No you don't, cause then you wouldn't get paid & the AF store can get expensive :)

1 more day!!! (till you know)

skittles said:
1 more day!!! (till you know)
YOU READ MY MIND!!!! :D

You are correct my dear, this is my busy time anyway, and my check was already shorted $500 last month. SO, I just happen to open to see if I was credited my dough this month and Nope, still no $500... Of course the lady who handles the payroll is not here...

Now I'll have to wait till Oct 14th... shitty

:mix:

*Bunny* said:
YOU READ MY MIND!!!! :D

You are correct my dear, this is my busy time anyway, and my check was already shorted $500 last month. SO, I just happen to open to see if I was credited my dough this month and Nope, still no $500... Of course the lady who handles the payroll is not here...

Now I'll have to wait till Oct 14th... shitty

:mix:

That sucks.....I hope it all works out ok :)

skittles said:
Friday September 29th

6:00 am
2 sudafed

10:15 am
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 scoop whey
tea

11:00 am
2 sudafed

**I did go to work this morning, but they sent me home :rolleyes: . I feel WAY WAY better then I did the past 2 days. I think this afternoon I'll try my Tae Bo video, Arms tomorrow & legs Sunday.......My house is SO boring!!***

12:30 pm
3 bites of homemade protein bar
multi, vit c, ECA. Cardio breeze

**I weighed myself today (after meal # 1) I was 128 lbs. Seems weird because I haven't done any cardio (except maybe 15 min) in 3 weeks**

Last edited:
Hope you're feelilng better! So what is your weight usually .... when you do cardio on a regular basis? Just curious? Sorry if you stated that earlier and I missed it.

ScorpioGirl said:
Hope you're feelilng better! So what is your weight usually .... when you do cardio on a regular basis? Just curious? Sorry if you stated that earlier and I missed it.

I'm normally between 130 & 134. Except when I was on the Shadow program I was 126. I wouldn't mind being 140 but leaner though :chomp:

skittles said:
12:30 pm
3 bites of homemade protein bar
multi, vit c, ECA. Cardio breeze

**I weighed myself today (after meal # 1) I was 128 lbs. Seems weird because I haven't done any cardio (except maybe 15 min) in 3 weeks**

2:10 pm
shower, YES
1 T-rex because I REALLY wanna :chomp: :chomp: Big time

2:40 pm
40 min of Tae Bo

Top Bottom