Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder abscess from Winstrol? Need some help plz :/

I used a slin needle back when I was a first cycling and I believe it didn't go deep enough into my delt and I had a bubble where I injected it took about three weeks to clear.It didn't get red or hot but it looked funky as hell and was right where the shoulder and bicep connect looked funny as hell! But it went away.The body is a amazing thing and even more amazing at healing it self even when we have done the stupidest things to it.

So, 4 days after the doc, i used a lots of ICE to cool it down, i took some Voltaren, but it is not better.. It is more red, more pain, totally hard.. What now? Should i visit a surgery? I am afraid, that it is not a hematoma.. (STILL NO FEVER, but still, nothing is better..)

If you guys can say something to this, plz do it. :/

I had a one just like this before and my doc said no ice...put a hot cloth on it and let it sit there and repeat throughout the day.I would even get in the shower and let hot water run on it for 10-15 minutes.

Hi guys ...this is a good thread cause same happened to me . I have used winstrol on my shoulders and now since 3 weeks I have cyst on my shoulder. I really don't know what to do and how to get rid of those cyst. they become hard. The body absorbs the medicine slowly .some of them got smaller to tell the truth , but some of them are still big. Any further ideas for this please share that will be helpful.

Thanks !!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom