Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder abscess from Winstrol? Need some help plz :/

okostojas

Hy

first of all, sorry for my weak English knowledge, but i am learning it in our days..

So i am new at this forum, i just registered here, cause i really need some advice..

My problem is with my shoulder. 11 days ago a shot 1cc Winstrol Depot (DESMA) in it (with insulin needle - 29G --> i know it was not the best way to do it, but..)

Right after that, it has swollen a little bit, like it was going to a wrong spot. (i hope you guys understand it, like it was not going into the muscle or something)

I thought that it will disappear, it will absorb. Now, 11 days later, it is still there.. It is kinda big, a little bit red, a bit warm. Sometimes i don't even feel it, like there is nothing, sometimes the pain is killing me..
I tried massage, creams, heating, cooling (with some ice), i even take some anti-inflammatory medicine but seems nothing is working..

It looks like an abscess..?!

So what can i do with it? Should i see a doc? Is there anything i can do against this? I am little bit scared of this, i hope it is not need to be drained, or something like that..

A took a picture of it, so you can see what i am trying to talking about.

I hope you guys can give me some advices, some help.

I would say see a doctor. You might have an infection. Was the needle you used sterile?

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

I would say see a doctor. You might have an infection. Was the needle you used sterile?

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Yeah, i hope so.. I mean, the needle was fresh, new, opened it, used alcohol to clean my shoulder, so i guess it was sterile..
I did more times after this, in the another shoulder and thigh also, and everything is ok, only this one injection went wrong..
I am afraid to go to a doc, but seems i need to :/

Do you have a fever?

No, thanks god no fever at all..
I did a hard massage on it, after that the pain was worser.
Now the pain is "gone" again, its OK. BUT still red, still swollen, still hard, still sensitive.. Still there!

If you guys know a good cream to massage with, or a good medicine, or something.. I really want to avoid the "surgery"

Heat or cool is better for that? Ice or warm water?

You have an infection of some kind. Probably give you a antibiotic and maybe cut it open if is something to drain. It wont be too bad. Ive had staff cysts before.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

You have an infection of some kind. Probably give you a antibiotic and maybe cut it open if is something to drain. It wont be too bad. Ive had staff cysts before.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

So, today i went to a doc, like you guys advice it.
So, he said, it is swollen and red, and hard because of the wrong injection.
The stuff was going in a wrong spot, not exactly in the muscle. (its a hematoma) He said the redness is because of the massaging, i should NOT do it anymore. No creams needed, no massaging, no medicine, ONLY ICE on it! (thats what he said..)
After 2 weaks or so, it should be gone. (2 weaks more?! 12 days already..)
If this is going worse, then i should go to the surgery, but otherwise its OK, it will disappear..

So i hope, he knew what he is talking about.. :)

that sounds right...hematomas are often overlooked causes of small hard masses
heat will help it "dissolve" and reabsorb better...so will a little baby aspirin (ingested) provided you don't already have a thin blood condition..if you bleed easily anyway do NOT take baby aspirin.

a hematoma is basicially a blood clot under the skin thats sort of caught between fascia and skin...its nothing to worry about; Ive seen much much worse heal without intervention

you managed to hit a vein between layers and get that sucker in a more sub-q space..or at least thats where it bled into

as an aside floppy eared dogs can get hematomas in their ears from shaking their heads to hard...those do require intervention because it has nothing "hard" behind it to keep pressure so it will keep bleeding in to the space and then they require surgery to remove it and "pillow stitch" the ear....
niether here nor there but gives you a better idea of what a hematoma is ..maybe..haha

So, today i went to a doc, like you guys advice it.
So, he said, it is swollen and red, and hard because of the wrong injection.
The stuff was going in a wrong spot, not exactly in the muscle. (its a hematoma) He said the redness is because of the massaging, i should NOT do it anymore. No creams needed, no massaging, no medicine, ONLY ICE on it! (thats what he said..)
After 2 weaks or so, it should be gone. (2 weaks more?! 12 days already..)
If this is going worse, then i should go to the surgery, but otherwise its OK, it will disappear..

So i hope, he knew what he is talking about.. :)

That sounds pretty accurate to me. Hopefully it will clear up soon

Top Bottom