Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shawne Merriman

dannomight said:
I know a few semi pro football players that just stick to either a low dose of some type of test and maybe some winny.

I know semi pro players who stick to 100mg of Test Suspension, 100mg Tren Base, 100mg Boldenone-no-ester, and 5ius of HGH EVERYDAY.. They are some of the biggest juice heads out there!

I know a team who's entire offensive line is on NPP and Test suspension.. :)

I don't give a shit what Shawne Merriman is taking, that motherfucker brings it on the field, shit.. he's a friggin stud.. He's going to be better than Joey Porter..

T-Matt

He is already better than Porter. You cant blame the guy for being on gear. At that level you have to be.

nab12 said:
He is already better than Porter. You cant blame the guy for being on gear. At that level you have to be.

Better than Joey Porter?!?!??! He is a hybrid player, he's not nearly as complete as Joey Porter.. Porter can play pass defense, Merriman wouldn't know what to do if Brad Johnson lobbed a ball to him.. Merriman is unblockable though...

Top Bottom