Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shawne Merriman

Who the fuck does this clown think he's fooling... He and his lawyer said he took a "nutritional supplement" which contained the anabolic compound nandrolone aka deca. OMFG. Nutritional supplement??? What fuckin nutritional supplement contains Deca at GNC that can be blended in a shake or taken orally or hey even chewable? Who does he think he is kidding man.

In the preseason he stated "Im the biggest, fastest, strongest Linebacker in the league" yeah no shit brah, and sorry your not stronger than Ray Lewis or Joey Porter who themselves are on mad gear but are smart enough to take shit like prop and Gh and hit it on the off season not to get caught. Thats what I cannot understand either, the self life of deca, what was he thinking??? What a fool. His lawyer said " it's not like he went in some back alley and stuck a needle in his ass" Yeah he was right it was in his hotel room and at his trainers apartment you idiot!

Merriman is a tremendous athlete and player but he bitched out.

I just love how the sports industries think the media and average American dont know shit about juice and make asshole statements like that...

Bottom line is I lost all respect for him not owning up to it, like punk ass Barry Bonds, Mark mcGwire, etc. Thats why I love Jose Canseco, he wrote a fuckin entire book about juicin his brains out for baseball and owned up to what he did, he was a fuckin man. If youre going to do it, and 99% of professional athletes do, and you happen to get caught, admit it you pussy. Til then NO RESPECT FROM ME!

Any thoughts?

Beast

I agree, in the article it also says,

"According to Merriman's lawyer, David Cornwell, his client unknowingly consumed the banned substance nandrolone, which he takes as part of his daily supplements."

You don't buy a supplement not knowing what it is. I myself have never been on the juice, but I know enough about it to know this simply doesn't happen. You get the gear online and you know what you're doing when you purchase it, or get if from a teammate, or get it from a trainer, etc.

Anybody who does roids does a ton of research into it before they decide to start a cycle, because their bodies are important to them and they want to be sure they are not harming their bodies by improperly going through a cycle. This is especially true for professional atheltes, who's bodies are the reason they're making the money they make. You don't confuse creatine, protein, NO2, or a multivitamin with deca, winny, d-bol, or what have you.

I'm not suprised at all that Merriman was juicin, Todd Stuessie (LT that was part of that whole Panthers scandal) said about 40 percent of the NFL is on something. And Canseco was just trying to make a quick buck and sold out people who thought they could trust him. You can't balme Merriman for not just admitting it. Look at the reactions of the media when ever anyone is found to be on something.

Hurricane55 said:
I'm not suprised at all that Merriman was juicin, Todd Stuessie (LT that was part of that whole Panthers scandal) said about 40 percent of the NFL is on something. And Canseco was just trying to make a quick buck and sold out people who thought they could trust him. You can't balme Merriman for not just admitting it. Look at the reactions of the media when ever anyone is found to be on something.

Merriman is a friggin beast man.. It's a shame to see him go down like that.. Testing all bullshit anyways.. The salary cap is bullshit, pretty much every rule is bullshit.. If they wanna take some steroids, let them taken them, just offer strong medical support..

Baseball is even more of a joke.. No salary cap.. How is a 26million payroll and a 200 million payroll FAIR? How?!?!

T-Matt

T-Matt said:
Merriman is a friggin beast man.. It's a shame to see him go down like that.. Testing all bullshit anyways.. The salary cap is bullshit, pretty much every rule is bullshit.. If they wanna take some steroids, let them taken them, just offer strong medical support..

Baseball is even more of a joke.. No salary cap.. How is a 26million payroll and a 200 million payroll FAIR? How?!?!

T-Matt

Yeah baseball's salary is out of control. I just can't believe he took deca of all things. If you know you're gonna be tested, why would you take something that stays in your system so long?

Hollis Thomas, defensive tackle, New Orleans Saints, suspended final 4 games for violating the leagues substance abuse policy for steroid use.

Said it was his "Asthma Medication" WTF!!! LOLOLOL What fuckin Asthama drug contains Oxymetholone AKA Anadrol?????????????????

This dude has the balls to take drols during the season, and cant own up and atleast say I made a mistake or atleast say "Damn I got caught" Because remember it's not who juices in the NFL it's who gets caught.

These dudes have fortune, fame, luxurious lifestyles, bitches, cars, doctor's, and a dream great career, yet they cant ever own up.

Dont get me wrong it's a level playing field of major juicers but in my opinion Jose is the only one who had the balls yet he got shunned by the MLB. IMO.

My opinion of Merriman hasnt changed...I knew he was juicing before as I am sure all of you did. As for trying to deny it; dont act like you would be all high and mighty and come clean if you were caught by the man. Your busted ass would be denying the whole way to house.

As for Canseco, Im not putting him on pedestal for coming clean. Again I dont think anyone believed he was "all-natural." He ratted all of his friends and colleagues so he could make a quick buck, because his broke-ass couldnt afford his juicing habits. If you had a friend that ratted you out you wouldn't be praising him; you would be waiting till next time you saw him so you could open a can of whoop-ass!

BTW, this is my first post...Go Chargers!

Do you really think he is going to come out and saying he was using deca? Most offensive and defensive lineman do steroids in the NFL. How many athletes when they test positive come out and admit they were using it is always a mistake.

I know a few semi pro football players that just stick to either a low dose of some type of test and maybe some winny.

mookie said:
Do you really think he is going to come out and saying he was using deca? Most offensive and defensive lineman do steroids in the NFL. How many athletes when they test positive come out and admit they were using it is always a mistake.

Most offensive and defensive lineman. More like every position. The most obvious looking juicers to me are most linebackers and running backs.

Top Bottom