Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shaq will someone ever be able ot stop him

thriller

i would have ot say shaq is the most geneticly gifted person alive. he's fast strong as hell and he can jump good for a big man. do you think there will ever be some one that can stop him?
or do you think you know how to stop him now?

Shaq fast?????

Yeah hes strong as fuck, good down low but thats where his game ends, all he does is dominate the paint......but it works so thats all he will ever do.

Great physical presence and has to be the hardest guy to post up on or be posted by......good on the boards and just totall physical dominance over every big man in the league....he will never meet anyone whilst he plays who can stop him.

Saw the lakers the other night in the final game of the series against the kings.....amazing series!

Shaq was good, kobe was class, but player of the series for the lakers had to be Robert Horey.
Bibby was outstanding for the kings, webber did'nt step up in the last game.

I have alot of respect for shaq, i think he has achieved a hell of alot in basketball......even though he could'nt dunk when he was 6'9''!!!!!!

he said hes seen every double team known to man and it never has stopped him. i think he jumps pritty friggin quick for such a big guy and spins on all those centers and eats them while they are trying to keep their ground he just spins he is to big. no wounder the lakers are unstopable.
do you think the lakers are better then the bulls in their prime mj, scottie ect?

thriller,

I think the lakers are better than the bulls in there prime... They dominate... The bulls with out mj had nothing, scottie was only able to put up #'s because more of the defensive time was put on mj leaving scottie more room.. So its pretty much would be Mj vs Kobe and shaq... In my op kobe could take jordan and who can stop shaq... The best combo of all time kobe and shaq

Vigorous

i agree. kobe is good but there are otehr players that could take his postion with shaq. the only reason they are the best ever is cuz of shaq. not to say kobe isnt nothing cuz i think he is one of the best in the nba but there is also tmac, vince (when hes not a pussy), paul peirce, and it goes on. these are other amazing players but shaq is the key.

I think that if the lakers didnt have shaq they'd still rule.. More players on the lakers are able to step up but dont cause kobe and shaq can school anyone.. Without shaq the lakers would still win they just wouldnt be able to win as easily.. Alot of centers can score points, as easily shaq can no, but still score.. Kobe, hor and fox would easily make up the points that another center could make, to make up the points shaq would take.. And yeah vince can be a real puss...
my .02
Vigorous

no no no with out O'neal the Lakers are nothing ! he is the center of attention, having played bball i know how much easier it is to score when your not the center of attention ! Shaq IS the Lakers !

Top Bottom