Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong and Grammy-winning pop star Sheryl C

Sheryl Crow is 44, if a woman hasnt found a successful life partner by at the very least 35 then it aint gonna happen. No reason to adopt a granny

dude these celebrities all say the same exact thing in their press releases/statements when they split up...

"We both have a deep love and respect for each other, and we ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time."

It's so old. It's probably just a template they use for these occasions and they just switch the names.

Smurfy said:
dude these celebrities all say the same exact thing in their press releases/statements when they split up...

"We both have a deep love and respect for each other, and we ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time."

It's so old. It's probably just a template they use for these occasions and they just switch the names.

I noticed that as well. If the breakup was nasty, of course they don't want it all publicized.

Re: Seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong and Grammy-winning pop star Sher

Is it just me or is Arnold's marriage the only one in Hollywood that seems to be lasting? All those other girlymen lack discipline.

Every celebrity should break up like OJ and Nicole and do the world a favor

nycgirl said:
I wonder if this had something to do with it:

"Crow had recently posed for Allure magazine trying on a wedding dress and had told the publication that she and Armstrong planned to marry in his hometown of Austin, Texas."

Nothing beats chasing off a man, than posing in wedding dresses and stating he will marry you before the ring is on the finger.

Love the Avatar

Lance Armstrong is an asshole. He treats people like shit. Read his biography and you will see that.

Re: Seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong and Grammy-winning pop star Sher

Smurfy said:

Of course it saves the pulicists from actually having to do some work.

Smurfy said:

What do you want them to say publicly?

I'm kicking the bitch to the curb because she won't suck my cawk.

Top Bottom