Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong and Grammy-winning pop star Sheryl C

I wonder if this had something to do with it:

"Crow had recently posed for Allure magazine trying on a wedding dress and had told the publication that she and Armstrong planned to marry in his hometown of Austin, Texas."

Nothing beats chasing off a man, than posing in wedding dresses and stating he will marry you before the ring is on the finger.

Re: Seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong and Grammy-winning pop star Sher

nycgirl said:
I wonder if this had something to do with it:

"Crow had recently posed for Allure magazine trying on a wedding dress and had told the publication that she and Armstrong planned to marry in his hometown of Austin, Texas."

Nothing beats chasing off a man, than posing in wedding dresses and stating he will marry you before the ring is on the finger.
If that's true, then that's a STUPID reason.

who fuckin cares

What percentage of hollywood relationships last? 3% probably if that.

95%+ of marriages where the relationship starts out of infidelity ends in divorce. Is anyone surprised they split up? BTW, her bait is definitely getting stale..no wonder she was running toward the altar.

She is prone to bad depression spells. Once she hardly got out of bed for 6 months, so I hope she'll be alright.

Top Bottom