Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Setting Bodybuilding and Fitness Goals

Setting goals

• You write down specific and realistic goals

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No writing, the goals are in your head

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No specific goals just a general idea (gaining LBM, loosing fat)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • The only way : balls to the wall !

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
What about your goals ?

What is your strategy as far as setting goals ?
Actually do you really need them ?

don't necessarily have to write them down. goals you need. but not as much as you need dedication and hard work.

i just try to go balls out in the gym and make sure as hell i don't miss meals. maybe a bit obsessive, but hell, it's just another word for dedication.

super_rice said:
don't necessarily have to write them down. goals you need. but not as much as you need dedication and hard work.

I agree with that. I have designed my own progression charts, and logs but found if its logged in my head well enough the gains are greater because Im more focussed while Im in the gym. These days I just stay up going over again and again mentally what my goals are and how Im gonna accomplish them. The bath is my thinking zone now.

I would like to win first place in my weight class, for starters. I think that if I ever win the overall title in an open class division, I'll stop competing. Kind of Barry Sanders like.

Assertive Guy said:

I agree with that. I have designed my own progression charts, and logs but found if its logged in my head well enough the gains are greater because Im more focussed while Im in the gym. These days I just stay up going over again and again mentally what my goals are and how Im gonna accomplish them. The bath is my thinking zone now.

yeah i find it's kinda fun to just stand there and think about what you're going to do when that special two hours comes

I am not into lifting for bb'ing reasons, more for strength and overall health. As for writing goals down, I only keep a workout log. My goals are in my head as far as my weight or bf %.

A new article has been added:

"Top Fitness Goals for Muscle Building Success This Year"

<strong>With last year now in the books, many bodybuilders are hitting the gym with renewed fitness goals. Unfortunately, many of these people will fall off of their new fitness goals within the first few months. If you don’t want to join them, you’d better read our top 12 fitness goals that will have you packing on more muscle than ever!

Here's the link to read about setting and reaching your <a href="http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/fitness-goals" target="_blank">Fitness Goals</a>!

Top Bottom