Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Seahawks Player busted for AS

Its true, during the season most of us do not lift that hard. Odds are he took something that may have stayed in his system too long from the offseason ie: deca.

But more likely it was a painkiller that wasn't given to him by a team physician. That can definitely get you nabbed.

This is why I always stick to low dose Test Prop almost year round because its very hard to detect as well it gets out of your system in only a week or two.

Tested Athletes, PLEASE BE SMART!

JohnnyHollywood said:
David Boston is a Pimp:fro: I believe you are 100% right ttlpkg,
there is no way he is 225 with 18's and tree trunks like those:rolleyes: More like 240!

Agreed, Boston said that we went up to 236lbs this season running a 4.27 / 40

There is a pic and his testimonial at

http://www.charlespoliquin.net/test2.htm

Scroll at the bottom of the page.

I do not doubt the 236lbs ... in fact he is probably even bigger now, but the 4.27 is harder to believe. It's probably a hand timed 40 on a fast surface... no way a man this big can run a 4.27 forty on natural grass with an electronic timer!

More on David Boston's training ...

By Charles Poliquin:

"Because of David’s nervous system, I needed to change his program more often than other elite athletes. He adapts about 50% faster than any Olympic athlete I have worked with.He went from a bodyweight of 209 lbs at 9.8 % bodyfat to 233 at 4 % last summer while running a 4.27 40 yard dash. He benched 425 lbs in camp, which was the 5th highest bench press of the Arizona Cardinals.- as a wide receiver !!!My colleagues in the NFL
reckons that he is probably the strongest wide receiver in the league ever to play the game. Mike Ditka told David Boston that he is the best physical specimen he has ever seen.

Changes in his dietary approach had a lot to do with his success. Plenty of fish oils went into that body!!!. Variations in the protein sources was also critical. He ate more ostrich, buffalo etc...Managing cortisol and
insulin are the keys to lean tissue gain and adipose tissue loss.

My goal next year is to have him be the strongest player regardless of position on his team. After doing an assessment on him, we found that his lower back strength was the limiting factor in his running speed. His
upper back also need special work which we corrected. After correcting those issues, we went on to more functional strength training like sled dragging and various forms of grip work which is essential to the wide receiver to catch balls and fend off opponents."

Marvin_the_Martian said:

By Charles Poliquin:

"Because of David’s nervous system, I needed to change his program more often than other elite athletes. He adapts about 50% faster than any Olympic athlete I have worked with.He went from a bodyweight of 209 lbs at 9.8 % bodyfat to 233 at 4 % last summer while running a 4.27 40 yard dash. He benched 425 lbs in camp, which was the 5th highest bench press of the Arizona Cardinals.- as a wide receiver !!!My colleagues in the NFL
reckons that he is probably the strongest wide receiver in the league ever to play the game. Mike Ditka told David Boston that he is the best physical specimen he has ever seen.

Changes in his dietary approach had a lot to do with his success. Plenty of fish oils went into that body!!!. Variations in the protein sources was also critical. He ate more ostrich, buffalo etc...Managing cortisol and
insulin are the keys to lean tissue gain and adipose tissue loss.

My goal next year is to have him be the strongest player regardless of position on his team. After doing an assessment on him, we found that his lower back strength was the limiting factor in his running speed. His
upper back also need special work which we corrected. After correcting those issues, we went on to more functional strength training like sled dragging and various forms of grip work which is essential to the wide receiver to catch balls and fend off opponents."

and oh, by the way, the guy catches 5-8 balls for 60-100 yds per game.

yea.. im sure they kno that most of nfl players are juicing...but they have to bust someone everyonce in a wile to keep media and people honest.

u kno damn well there doing random testing and somehow it seems that the kicker is always geting tested...go figure..

but seriously what percentage of nfl payers juice..??

its probably very hard to compete, and even to make it there if u r not.

David Boston is an absolute freak! I have never seen arms like that on a speed athlete.

Eric Moulds was a new breed of very muscular-armed receivers when he broke in, but he pales next to Boston.

Tell me where to find that ostrich and buffalo meat!

Marvin_the_Martian said:

Changes in his dietary approach had a lot to do with his success. Plenty of fish oils went into that body

Yes I'm sure, in addition to other various juices...

Top Bottom