Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Seahawks Player busted for AS

What?? I hope that reply was a joke. Of course those guys are jacked up on gear.

ttlpkg said:
The weird thing about it is that as a defensive back Springs is a "normal" size at about 6' 220 or so. I can't imagine why he was picked on vs some freaky 6'6" 300+ lb lineman.

Dude, Springs is 6' 190lbs not 220lbs! He plays cornerback, if he were 190lbs he'd be one huge corner!!!

I get your point though ... But seriously most NFL players are or have used AAS at some point. The league really don't wanna test anybody positive anyway. They'll get somebody from times to times just to show peoples that the sport is clean (right!). Remember who was the last guy who tested positive before Springs? If my memory serves me well it was Jim Miller, Chicago's QB (who is far away from looking like anything athletic!).

From what I read, Springs suffered a major hamstring injury and was using steroids to help his muscle heal and regain strength faster so he could come back earlier.

SAT verbal phrase comparison:

"Seattle Seahawks Player busted for AS!"

=

"Snoop Dogg found with Marijuana in car!"

I'm beggining to suspect that they are much more likely to test those on the injured reserve. Last month Jamal Lewis of the Ravens was found in violation of the drug policy. Jamal, Ray and Shannon Sharpe all trained together 2 off-seasons ago, and both Lewis boys made very big size changes in that period, so I find it comical that he gets busted now. Of course Shannon only juices with EAS super shakes.

The league would probably just say it was andro or something like that when he probably got buster with something like winny or something else like that.

And about opening eyes, if people dont realize that these guys are juicing there eyes will probably never be oper.

ORCA

I'm beggining to suspect that they are much more likely to test those on the injured reserve. Last month Jamal Lewis of the Ravens was found in violation of the drug policy. Jamal, Ray and Shannon Sharpe all trained together 2 off-seasons ago, and both Lewis boys made very big size changes in that period, so I find it comical that he gets busted now. Of course Shannon only juices with EAS super shakes. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you HG ... however I wonder if that's because:

a) Players on the injured reserve are more likely to use AAS and other substances (either because they don't think that they are gonna get tested or because they want to regain their strength faster after an injury).

b) The league do not want to test active players, which would could have a negative impact on a team (if they test an injured player, the impact is less than if a regular is tested. i.e. it's much worst to loose Kendrell Bell or Ray Lewis than an injured player who is already not playing!)

I totally agree with you guys. It's just easy logic that a huge majority of NFL players juice. First look at the fact that there are some High School players who do. Then when you look at College the competition is even harder so more people take it looking for an advantage then when you get to the Pro's it goes without saying.
----------------------------------

"Names Ash.....Housewares"

Marvin_the_Martian said:

Dude, Springs is 6' 190lbs not 220lbs! He plays cornerback, if he were 190lbs he'd be one huge corner!!!

I may be off by a few lbs, but these DBs and WRs are getting much bigger and muscular. David Boston, WR for Arizona is listed at 6'2" 225 but is reported to be more like 240, with speed! I think Springs is well over 200.

notpuff said:
the nfl is so dumb i realize they only bust some one every 3 years but still no one wants to see a 230 pound lineman they want to see 360 pound guys hitting each other same thing with ifbb i read article by ben weider in m&f last month about how ifbb will now start testing (hence jay cutler and the other guys who got caught in olympia) and he denounces aas as cheating c'mon no1 would want to watch mr olympia if the guy weighed 205-220 pounds we want to see big mofos liek coleman why dont they just give it up already

I beg to differ, I would love to see guys less juiced up in competition.

Hugh Gellatts said:
SAT verbal phrase comparison:

"Seattle Seahawks Player busted for AS!"

=

"Snoop Dogg found with Marijuana in car!"

I'm beggining to suspect that they are much more likely to test those on the injured reserve. Last month Jamal Lewis of the Ravens was found in violation of the drug policy. Jamal, Ray and Shannon Sharpe all trained together 2 off-seasons ago, and both Lewis boys made very big size changes in that period, so I find it comical that he gets busted now. Of course Shannon only juices with EAS super shakes.

:FRlol: :spin: :rolly:

I like the snoop part. Good comparison, some things are just expected of people these days.

Top Bottom