Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Searching Injection tutorial video…

Elitenon

Hello Guys,

I saw a very detailed video once on how to draw and inject from vials.

It was a doctor explaining very much (even in which angle the needles should be used) and I think I found it here.

Can’t find it anymore

Hello Guys,

I saw a very detailed video once on how to draw and inject from vials.

It was a doctor explaining very much (even in which angle the needles should be used) and I think I found it here.

Can’t find it anymore
@Elitenon injection videos? we had injections guides here before

but before you draw anything
whats your cycle like? you got info for us

@Elitenon injection videos? we had injections guides here before

but before you draw anything
whats your cycle like? you got info for us
1. I don’t have a cycle yet. I just got into fitness again after a long break. I will start with .25 Semaglutide. I may add Testosteron + tamoxifen when my bodyfat is down.

Im not 100% sure if this video was posted directly here or on a website which advertised here. However it was super detailed and informational.
What are you looking to inject? Just google search "intramuscular injection" or "subcutaneous injection"
There are plenty of videos on each.

sorry, no idea on that
Im not 100% sure if this video was posted directly here or on a website which advertised here. However it was super detailed and informational
What are you looking to inject? Just google search "intramuscular injection" or "subcutaneous injection"
There are plenty of videos on each.
oh I do found those videos but they are not nearly as informative as the one I’m looking for. This doctor got in every detail. I just wanted to watch it again for educational purpose.

Im not 100% sure if this video was posted directly here or on a website which advertised here. However it was super detailed and informational

oh I do found those videos but they are not nearly as informative as the one I’m looking for. This doctor got in every detail. I just wanted to watch it again for educational purpose.
@Elitenon did you see EF videos? https://www.elitefitness.com/videos/

also whats your cycle plan? I still didnt get info from you

Top Bottom