Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM stack cycle dosages!

aarongeoffrey

hey guys! newbie here

im going to be running a stack cycle of mk2866 and s-4 .

s-4 50mg (25mg morning-25mg night)`
mk2866 25 mg morning.

i was just wondering how i work out the dosages correctly as theres many diffrent answers ive found since researching..

and if your interested in knowing why im doing it , i want to bulk a couple kgs and cut the fat also just look more pumped..
current weight is 75kg and BF is 8%

Not sure about s-4, but osta is good. Your full dose of s-4 is fine but as far as splitting it up I'm not sure off the top of my head as I've never used it. Where ya getting it. Splurge for some sarmssearch?

getting it from uniquemicals.. i got told that 1ml = 50mg there fore one bottle lasting you a 4 week cycle.. thats all im going off at the moment haha

hey guys! newbie here

im going to be running a stack cycle of mk2866 and s-4 .

s-4 50mg (25mg morning-25mg night)`
mk2866 25 mg morning.

i was just wondering how i work out the dosages correctly as theres many diffrent answers ive found since researching..

and if your interested in knowing why im doing it , i want to bulk a couple kgs and cut the fat also just look more pumped..
current weight is 75kg and BF is 8%

osta is 25 mg in the a.m. and s4 is 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later...

Top Bottom