Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Runners?

fitricise

I am a long distance runner in college and would like to try experimenting with some things any recommendations? (that are legal) thanks!

Hypobarics (deprivation of oxygen, like altitude training) can have an effect similar to EPO. Try googling it.

What distances do you do? Wht are some PRs?

hm I did and I couldn't find much about it...how do you do it? I run 8k in races. Im thinking about just a simple protein shake or something also think this would help much?

ive been reading a lot on whey protein, and thinking about buying some, how often do you think I should take it and is there a specific kind I should look for?

i like champion nutrition products. it's pretty quality i think. have one or 2 shakes a day. do you do any weight lifting. and how is your carb intake. you should take enough in so you have energy to for runs. i also like taking a banana down about 30-60mins before i run. as mentioned before about the altititude training you can do that to. just hold your breath for some many paces. i do it for swimming. every so many strokes, it's called a hypoxic workout. read up on it. pm if you have any questions.

diced

ok thanks...i was thinking about trying something like this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cn/whey.html anything else you suggest? I do a lot of weight lifting, usually 3-4 times a week. I started about a year ago but took some time off during cross country season, so im not bulky but i have definitely gained muscle. I just started weight training on my lower body because I found out im really weak there. I guess i dont really keep track of carb intake, but I try to eat stuff like crackers for that, I will look up the hypoxic workout stuff.

Top Bottom