Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***RS transaderm is now BANNED, but click to find out how to get it FREE!***ENDS thursday night***

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Okay so the government finally banned RS transa-derm forever, we were lucky that they let it slide for 6 months after the pro hormone ban on New Years, but now it is illegal to sell it starting last week. BUT that doesn't mean it can't be given away for FREE!

so this is how you can get FREE bottles of RS transa-derm.

follow these directions exactly to get up to 4 bottles of RS for FREE!!

1. click here>>> http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html

2. buy 1 Phyto-serms and they will add a bottle of RS free in your box. buy 2 Phyto and get 2 RS.
Here is the big deal if you really want to rob them: Put 4 Phyto in your cart, and check out.. and you will only be billed for 3 of them. so you get 1 Phyto FREE, and 4 RS FREE; for only paying for 3 Phyto. that's 8 bottles total for the price of 3. (keep in mind it won't show up when you checkout, but it will be discreetly added to your box)

3. YOU MUST ORDER BY THURSDAY NIGHT the 18th at midnight and then contract customer service and tell them you want the RS bottles too. I managed to get 1 day extension. and you MUST use this link only http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html

Last edited:
Re: ***RS transaderm is now banned, but click to find out how to get it FREE!***

10er8ft.jpg

RS transa-derm is a topical testosterone application, just like andro-gel; however it is better because it also has a fat loss ingredient and an aromatase inhibitor.. so no need to worry about water retention, gyno, or other estrogen related problems when taking it. no worries about injecting either, simply apply to your shoulders and arms every morning after your shower and allow to dry. It is now ILLEGAL to sell, however it can be given away free; so for each bottle of Phyto you order you also get RS for free, see promotion in the first post above for details.

8zr5p4.jpg

phyto-serms is a great supplement to use for PCT or stand alone to give you a boost without suppression. It is clinically tested to boost your T levels up to 347% and the new version contains twice as many ingredients. It is guaranteed to recover you during your PCT or your money back, no questions asked.
In the promotion above, each bottle of phyto you buy you get RS for FREE!!

Re: ***RS transaderm is now BANNED, but click to find out how to get it FREE!***2 days ONLY***

thanks Steve. I did the 4 Phyto deal yesterday morning. Put 4 in my cart.. only was charged for 3 like you said. Today I check my mail and I got 4 bottles of Phtyo and 4 bottles of RS. What a deal!

Re: ***RS transaderm is now BANNED, but click to find out how to get it FREE!***2 days ONLY***

thanks Steve. I did the 4 Phyto deal yesterday morning. Put 4 in my cart.. only was charged for 3 like you said. Today I check my mail and I got 4 bottles of Phtyo and 4 bottles of RS. What a deal!

yes they ship very fast. Today (Wednesday) is the last day to get in on this deal unless its extended.. you have until 11:59pm to get in on it

I just order some bottle! I hope your deal will work!

I just order some bottle! I hope your deal will work!

it works until 11:59pm tonight bro but you have to use the link >>> Ruthless Supplements

I am going to try and get them to extend it too past that.. will let you guys know if that happens but for now have at it until midnight tonite!

Top Bottom