Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rick Collins and New Steroid Survey

lurcan said:
Not sure he's asking for volunteers. From his post, it seems the survey has been completed and is nearly ready for publication.

Nope...it is still open for the taking. Please jump on in.

The truth about steroids

:worried: :evil: I am telling anyone out there right now, before they make the mistake of using steroids. It was the worst decicion I have ever made in my life. If you are in school, you might as well drop out after using steroids. Your mental functioning and overall well being drops signifigantly. The sad thing about steroids is that most of the users dont have the balls (literally) to tell people the true effects of the drug. I went on m-one-t for 3 weeks and my testosterone has been stunted for eight months. It does come back, but it comes back very slow. As a freind, I am warning anyone who is thinking about doing them. Don't do them. Its a good way to loose your sex drive for a long time, loose friends, get depressed and perform below your true ability in school. Dont let these escuses for men tell you that the side effect are not that back or that your testosterone comes back fast or easily. Its hard to find someone who is honest about what they do to you, but I am telling you first hand

Last edited:
Re: The truth about steroids

piercj2 said:
:worried: :evil: I am telling anyone out there right now, before they make the mistake of using steroids. It was the worst decicion I have ever made in my life. If you are in school, you might as well drop out after using steroids. Your mental functioning and overall well being drops signifigantly. The sad thing about steroids is that most of the users dont have the balls (literally) to tell people the true effects of the drug. I went on m-one-t for 3 weeks and my testosterone has been stunted for eight months. It does come back, but it comes back very slow. As a freind, I am warning anyone who is thinking about doing them. Don't do them. Its a good way to loose your sex drive for a long time, loose friends, get depressed and perform below your true ability in school. Dont let these escuses for men tell you that the side effect are not that back or that your testosterone comes back fast or easily. Its hard to find someone who is honest about what they do to you, but I am telling you first hand
This guy is the perfect example of someone who did no research of PCT before starting his cycle,by the way I hope he is not talking about M1t from cellucor because that's not even a steroid.As far as his balls shrinking,here is a tip its called H C G,hopefully not everyone sticking something in there ass wont be so ignorant about P C T.I try not to degrade anyone on here but this guy is something else to be able to stunt his growth he would have to be in his late teens which is way to young anyways,here is a tip to piercj2 before you think about GEAR make sure you get mommy and daddy's permission. :p

Top Bottom