Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rick Collins and New Steroid Survey

I just hope non AS users dont get ahold of this and make up answers to make us look bad....
thanks for provinding us with the survey Rick ... ill be looking forward to seeing the final results!

The survey can take up to an hour to complete, so sabotage seems unlikely. For integrity's sake, I am hopeful that those on BOTH sides of this issue will refrain from "stuffing the ballot box" or misrepresenting anything. The scientific value of a study like this for ALL concerned is to let the data speak for itself. Please do everything possible to recruit participants.

Just finished the survey. My take is that the data will show that the negative effects of steroids are grossly misrepresented. Of course, whether a douche bag like Gary Wadler (that quack doctor that the congress uses as their "expert") would accept those findings is another matter.

Just completed the survey… Very good questions addressing many perspectives of steroid use. I can’t wait to see the results.. Hopefully they will be viewed by people who can / will make a difference.

Taoiron

Taoiron said:
Just completed the survey… Very good questions addressing many perspectives of steroid use. I can’t wait to see the results.. Hopefully they will be viewed by people who can / will make a difference.

Taoiron

can't say it any better :verygood:

Top Bottom