Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rick Collins and New Steroid Survey

deffinetly in... nice to see a voice with authority representing the voice of the common, informed, responsable AAS user.

Please count me in and if you need someone to go before congress..... I am so fed up now I would! Plus I have 13 years experience all the way up to the national level both high doses and very low like now. I actually talked with you at the Arnold two years ago when you were by the Marine booth. Let me know I would love to help.

Quadsweep

The survey is receiving final touches to maximize the value of the data. It should be ready within the next 48 hours, at which time the link will be published. The researcher, a doctoral student, extends his appreciation to all those who have indicated they will fill out the survey when it is available. He and I are hopeful that this will be the largest and most comprehensive AAS survey ever conducted. I am optimistic that some of the data will be of value to my clients in my court room skirmishes with misinformed prosecutors and propagandized judges. Stay tuned.

Best,
Rick Collins
www.steroidlaw.com

Rick Collins said:
The survey is receiving final touches to maximize the value of the data. It should be ready within the next 48 hours, at which time the link will be published. The researcher, a doctoral student, extends his appreciation to all those who have indicated they will fill out the survey when it is available. He and I are hopeful that this will be the largest and most comprehensive AAS survey ever conducted. I am optimistic that some of the data will be of value to my clients in my court room skirmishes with misinformed prosecutors and propagandized judges. Stay tuned.

Best,
Rick Collins
www.steroidlaw.com

It is really nice to have someone on our side....thx Rick!

The secure and anonymous survey is now available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=24421220271.

Please take the time to complete this crucial step toward educating America about the truths associated with AAS usage. There are many questions -- please be patient and complete the full survey. Your complete candor and honesty are vitally important. Please be truthful!

Data will be collected over the next few months. It is anticipated that the results will be published in a peer-reviewed journal. I will post an update on the progress of the study at the appropriate time.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Rick Collins, Esq.
www.steroidlaw.com

Top Bottom