Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Research Chemicals Send Chris Navoy to Jail! It's getting rough out there!

Two miles from my house i can buy as many fucking crack pipes of all shapes and sizes as i fucking want....go figure!

i can deal with all the roids being shoved underground but this is getting rediculious

i've said it before and i'll say it again. fuck the police! no offense to anyone whose a cop but man do they treat me like shit every time i come across one. bunch of power trippers if you ask me.

I've done some searching and the result was that he had the other stuff which allowed them to follow through with the kits being paraphenalia. Otherwise they couldn't do dick.

Yeah i agree.^^

Brad.

I've done some searching and the result was that he had the other stuff which allowed them to follow through with the kits being paraphenalia. Otherwise they couldn't do dick.

so HCG, nolva, adex, etc. is ok to have, but if you have the fina kits along with all that stuff then you are fucked for the whole lot?

so HCG, nolva, adex, etc. is ok to have, but if you have the fina kits along with all that stuff then you are fucked for the whole lot?

from what I'm gathering the quantity of what he had is considered dispensing without a prescription. there were labeling issues as well.
KEY: If you are pulled over and you have a new set of hemostats, a glass bowl, and rolling papers all new without residue mind you. But there is no evidence of drugs/narcotics in your vehicle THEY ABSOLUTELY CANNOT CHARGE YOU WITH DRUG PARAPHENALIA.

That and I think he was to big to ignore, there is a time where your company does too much business and your customer base is just too big for the authorities to ignore.

Top Bottom