Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reason #3284 I Hate The Colts...

Phaded said:
peytons season this year is a little better than last :rainbow:
The Patriots running game is a little better than the last. The defense gave up the second fewest points in the league and the majority of the season had a makeshift secondary.

jestros said:
The Patriots running game is a little better than the last. The defense gave up the second fewest points in the league and the majority of the season had a makeshift secondary.

do you giggle when you say Earthwind Moreland or is it just me?

I took the COlts and the Eagles last summer in Vegas to win the whole thing....forget the odds,but there is some serious cash to be won..........$100 on each, think I'd bank $$5,000 and $2,200 respectively..........

i think the patriots will lose, ty law is still out if im correct, that just opens up another receiver for manning. if their defense plays like they did this past sunday, bye bye patriots, your reign is over.

I love the way they shoot
47b4dd06b3127cce9bb0795b0a9c00000016108AatWjdu3btM

lol

eat big said:
i think the patriots will lose, ty law is still out if im correct, that just opens up another receiver for manning. if their defense plays like they did this past sunday, bye bye patriots, your reign is over.

i hate you. :evil:

Top Bottom