Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reason #3284 I Hate The Colts...

pats have no backfield to stop peyton and his arsenal of fucking wide receivers.. 30 - 18 colts.. anyone wanna make a large wager on this game? 1k+?

i could very well be eating shit by 9 pm sunday night. until then loyalty is my greatest feature. someone go bump the poll... itll look gay if i do it again.

i respect the colts play... but i am bound by the laws of the universe to hate them.

hamstershaver said:
NEVER EVER underestimate a team that has bilichek and two weeks to get ready
Exactly. The dude knows how to put together a defense. It was the same deal last year. The colts had pounded denver, then beat the pathetic chefs, and everyone was on peytons cock.

jestros said:
Exactly. The dude knows how to put together a defense. It was the same deal last year. The colts had pounded denver, then beat the pathetic chefs, and everyone was on peytons cock.

Every year is the same... The Colts look awesome, the Patriots look injured and OK... Then Peyton comes to Gillette, realizes he's not wearing the red jersey in the dome at 75 degrees and proceeds to throw more passes to Ty Law than Marvin Harrisson...

Dude, we own the Colts. Look at the record.

God if the Patriots lose Im fucked. :)

Top Bottom