Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rate my 3day Split?

Good point when I was squatting my heaviest (405 for reps) I would show up, squat and then just sit and do some half assed shoulder stuff for a bit and rest. I was so fucking fried. But I need at least 1 day of rest and my core is REALLY lagging. Somebody just told me that my top 30% of my body belonged on a different lower 70% than what I have.. It hurt because I rip on people with top heavy frames all the time. Made me feel really self conscious. I think its because my back/bi spread looked so fuckin sexy :)

Bro if you need that much rest between workouts why not try push/pull/legs?? It's simple, effective and you can rest every other day if need be. Simple is good. Your routines just look unnecessarily complex to me.

Here have a look at this

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...ng/push-pull-legs-routine-outline-819993.html

Col I'm starting that Monday! Going to give it a go for 4 weeks and evaluate. I know I should try it for at least 6 but uni ends in 4 and it will be a good time for me to evaluate what I want to do for the summer. Thanks so much bro

No probs bro enjoy! Steve put it together though, I just copied and pasted... Lol!

better: Pick 3 exercises for each large body part. 2 compound and 1 isolation. workout 3 days a week to start. MWF.

example
Monday
Legs: Squats 3 sets of 10 reps, Romanian deadlifts 3 sets of 10. leg press 3 sets of 10. walking lungs 3 sets for 10. Calf raises 10 sets of 10. Abs 3 sets of 20 crunches.

Wendsday: chest triceps shoulders, Pick 2 pressing exercises for chest, pick I isolation exercise for chest like flyes or pec deck. Do 1 type of shoulder press for 3-4 sets, then do some shoulder flyes (hit all 3 heads) do 2-3 exercises for triceps

Friday: back and biceps and abs (again) Deadlift 3 sets of 10. wide grip pull down 3 sets of 10. close grip seated row 3 sets of 10. Pull ups (aim for 25 reps total regardless of set) 2 bicep exercises. 2 ab exercises.

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom