Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions on Anadrol 50

Thx Sparta. I didn't realize it was a possibility. I will do it. Thx!

if you dont have problems now, and are planning on calling it quits after this, i would stay away from hrt. that is a life long commitment. honestly, if u plan on quitting working out, y bother juicing? at 40 years old i think recovery is going to be a real issue, wich could lead to hrt. jump on ad50 and your going to get injured. people like traz are used to hitting heavy weights and are conditioned to do so, ur muscle and tendons and everything else are not.

if you dont have problems now, and are planning on calling it quits after this, i would stay away from hrt. that is a life long commitment. honestly, if u plan on quitting working out, y bother juicing? at 40 years old i think recovery is going to be a real issue, wich could lead to hrt. jump on ad50 and your going to get injured. people like traz are used to hitting heavy weights and are conditioned to do so, ur muscle and tendons and everything else are not.

Not planning on quitting lifting.. or working out. Just wanted to get back into lifting and looking muscular. I've spent the last 2 years doing 2 Ironman triathlons. I'm in great cardio shape.. but my physique is nowhere near what it used to be. I was just looking for a dramatic change in the next few months and I also remember that juicing took away all my joint pain.. a benefit that I could definitely use again.

Top Bottom