Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions on Anadrol 50

+1 and that by itself is a bad idea due to the effects on the liver.. The bloat will be significant

It's just as bad on the liver running with an injectable.

I'm wanting to celebrate my 40th birthday next year.. by getting back to the shape I was in at 25. Back then, weights and diet were my life. I'm very inexperienced at roids.. having done only 2 cycles of Anadrol 50 injectable back in that day. However.. the results were amazing. I saw my squat go up to over 600 and my bench to 365... and for my normal relatively small frame, that's a lot. I'm still in good shape.. but I jog a lot now and mix it with light weights. I want one more hurrah before I quit the building for good and just maintain a healthy lifestyle. Since I had such a good experience with Anadrol, I was hoping to get some more. I don't see many people mentioning it in the forums though. Is it still considered a good choice for a small quick cycle or should I consider something else.. just wanting to add a little mass and cut up toward the end of 5 months of training.

Many thx!

I wouldnt suggest running it alone,,especially at age 40.
You have better options.

+1 and that by itself is a bad idea due to the effects on the liver.. The bloat will be significant

I disagree. Nothing wrong with running anadrol 50 by itself for a short period of time. I'm running it by itself right now. I'm doing 4 weeks ON and 4 weeks off of anadrol 50 for 6 months. PCT in the off weeks. Nothing wrong with that.

But not just as bad running with a liver supplement :D

As traz said, anadrol is really not all that bad on the liver - dose dependant, person dependant and quality of existing liver dependant...

exactly. Use liv-52 and milk thistle, and you'll have zero hepatic issues.

I disagree. Nothing wrong with running anadrol 50 by itself for a short period of time. I'm running it by itself right now. I'm doing 4 weeks ON and 4 weeks off of anadrol 50 for 6 months. PCT in the off weeks. Nothing wrong with that.

"Nothing wrong with that" - says who bro? What works for you, works for you ... thats great, and your physqiue shows it. But whatever you do dont pass protocols like this one on as good information to other members because it isnt.

Cycling drol with nolva for 6 months straight certainly isnt going to do your liver any good, at all.

FYI bro - Traz said 4 wks on, 4 wks off - not straight...

I know bro. 6 weeks anadrol - 6 weeks nolva ... nolva as a stand alone can elevate liver values <--pankcake that with Anandrol before and after for 6 months.

Im telling you, this is one of the stupidest protocols ive ever seen.

Top Bottom