Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions on Anadrol 50

wolfdogg

I'm wanting to celebrate my 40th birthday next year.. by getting back to the shape I was in at 25. Back then, weights and diet were my life. I'm very inexperienced at roids.. having done only 2 cycles of Anadrol 50 injectable back in that day. However.. the results were amazing. I saw my squat go up to over 600 and my bench to 365... and for my normal relatively small frame, that's a lot. I'm still in good shape.. but I jog a lot now and mix it with light weights. I want one more hurrah before I quit the building for good and just maintain a healthy lifestyle. Since I had such a good experience with Anadrol, I was hoping to get some more. I don't see many people mentioning it in the forums though. Is it still considered a good choice for a small quick cycle or should I consider something else.. just wanting to add a little mass and cut up toward the end of 5 months of training.

Many thx!

Judging by your reply, I'm thinking I might be wrong? I'm almost certain in was Anadrol though? It was in the bootie.. a couple times a week for 2 different 3 month cycles. My best buddy at the time was the guru though.. I was merely following advice. I know the results were amazing.. and even more amazing was that my joints stopped hurting!

Anadrol-50 is an oral medication.

u can get inj anadrol. not sure what you were doing back in your day. anadrol will bloat the heck out of you and results come to a standtill after about 6 wks as anadrol doesnt bind well. if it made your joints feel good it was probably deca. what kind of results did you get and what kind of sides did you get from your previuos cycles ???

u can get inj anadrol. not sure what you were doing back in your day. anadrol will bloat the heck out of you and results come to a standtill after about 6 wks as anadrol doesnt bind well. if it made your joints feel good it was probably deca. what kind of results did you get and what kind of sides did you get from your previuos cycles ???

I sure thought it was ad50, but maybe not.... It wasn't Deca though. My buddy feared that one. He got the ol 'bitch tits' from his experience with that and had already had one surgery to correct. It was vet brand though.. I do remember that..from the label.. and Mexican. I did get very bloated too.. My weight jumped a lot... from 215 to 237.

For a guy that now just wants to gain muscle for a couple/three months and then lean up for the last month , what's the suggestion? Just a one-time, last-time thing.. and yes, I'm very aware of how important diet is in all of this.

Thx!

Reading this thread, my suggestion would be stay as far away as possible from steroids. Just diet and train naturally. Go to the Supplement forum and read up on products offered from Just Add Muscle and Primordial Performance.

Reading this thread, my suggestion would be stay as far away as possible from steroids. Just diet and train naturally. Go to the Supplement forum and read up on products offered from Just Add Muscle and Primordial Performance.

Good idea! It's not for the faint of heart! ;)

Top Bottom