Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for boxing fans

Tuna Guy

in the second fight between tyson and bruno in 1995(i think) who held the belt and who was the challenger,
i thought that tyson was the challenger and bruno was the champ but my friend is adament that i'm wrong

Tyson will hopefully be in Copenhagen ( it was postponed in Oct)...I wuv him:)

"I hope he does hit me low. I really hope he does. ... I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain. "

mike tyson got his ass beat by holyfield. he spent most of his career fighting complete retards and knocking them out in the first round. pay per view has to charge by the round for his fights. after all his fights you always say "i cant beleve i am paying 50 bucks for this shit". if anyone wants to watch a real fight then check out september 15 trinidad vs hopkins.

he is very fast and very powerful. all it takes is one punch from him and lights out. however when it comes down to it he has fought some very shitty competition overall. also even though he may be great a 1 round fight is not very entertaining. i like a fight to be between 5-10 rounds. however the 12 round trinidad vargas fight was perfect because he knocked him out in the 12th. tito will go down in history as the best ever.

Top Bottom