Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad Pinning Question

Angellico

Today imma do my first quad pin.

I was lookning at a video of how to do it and I have a question.

In the video the guy shows that in ur quad there are 3 main muscles, down the middle, one on inner leg and one on outer leg.

Now he shows that u either pin the inner or outter muscle. So my question is what happens if u hit the middle muscle by accident? Is the shot wasted or will u have problems

Inject in the middle of the quad to the outside. Its an easy pin and its painless. I use a 25 gauge 1 1/2 inch pin.What are you injecting? If you are pinning EOD you can use the quads and glutes and cover your weeks worth of shots..

I wouldn't inject in the inner muscle, just use the vastus lateralis, the big muscle on the outside of your thigh. Easy to hit and very low-pain.

Depends on how lean you are. I use 25g, 1in and don't have a problem, but I can see striations in my quads year-round. If you're lean you can use 1in, if your legs are a little softer use 1.5in to be safe.

Lol striations are what makes skeletal muscle different from smooth muscle. When you get very lean, you can see the striations in your muscles, the ridged or rippled look. Like in quads when you're very lean, you see all the little lines running along the length of the muscle belly. If you're lean enough to see some striations, you're lean enough for 1in pins.

Outside part of the quad for sure, put ur thumb on ur hip bone and extend ur pinky, right where the end of ur pinky is, is the perfect quad shot

Sent from my iPhone punk!

u put ur thumb on ur hip bone on the side o ur leg?

aefd0240-ada1-a0b0.jpg

Thumb on hip bone and extend ur pinky
Sent from my iPhone punk!

Top Bottom