Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puddlemonkey. stop hiding and report here to claim your karma!

I'm not sure how you thought he was treated like shit, but surely you can't mean in that thread. Puds dishes out more shit than anyone here, and I know he can take it as well as he gives it. if he is missing karma, locked out of his account, wants his old username back...all that shit can be fixed very easily.

lol @ you taking up a torch for "how he was treated"...what are you...a woman?

ya bro that's why youre not gettin defensive at all

ya bro that's why youre not gettin defensive at all

Defensive of who, or what?

I'm just confused as to what the deal is. Puds is gone because I guess he was fucking around and wanted his name changed. He got it changed and in the process he can't get into his account. He posted with an alter and before anyone (needto) could do anything he does his "peace out guys". Oh and I guess from the title of this thread he's missing some karma? Fuck if I know.

You seem to know it all, so fill me in bro. You got the scoop? PM me if you don't want to post it. You're seeing some shit I ain't seeing I guess. I like puds. I've talked to him on the phone a bit. I'm sure he knows he can fix his account easily too.

I don't see how you are getting that I'm defensive. I didn't do anything to him or his account. I guess you're reading some shit into my posts that isn't there.

Oh yeah, you're a bitch. :D

Go wipe your vagina.

I'm just confused as to what the deal is. Puds is gone because I guess he was fucking around and wanted his name changed. He got it changed and in the process he can't get into his account.

Actually he was locked out before Need2 did the name change.

Yo Pud, you gots de wimmins practically throwing themselves at you in here, what are you fucking waiting for?

Top Bottom